Terms & Conditions
- All educational stakeholders are welcome to register for any CARC program. Sessions are open to all of our partner members (Teachers, Administrators, Support Staff, Central Office Staff, Parents, School Council Members and Trustees).
- Program registrations and payment should be received one week prior to the program start date.
- Payment by MasterCard, Visa, or cheque (sorry, no purchase orders).
- Registrations will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Register early to avoid disappointment.
- Any program not meeting minimum registration numbers may be cancelled (fees will be refunded in full).
- Once you submit your registration online, you will receive an automatic response indicating your registration has been received. This is your invoice and confirmation unless the workshop is full or cancelled.
- If you do not receive a detailed email confirming the session(s) for which you have registered, your registration was not correctly completed and you may not be registered. If you have questions about your registration, call us at (403) 348-8194.
- Refunds will not be given unless the program is cancelled or the CARC Refund/Cancellation Policy is met. If you cannot attend, you are welcome to send someone in your place. : )
Professional Development Resources are freely provided in support of improved teaching and learning under the following Creative Commons license; please note the terms and conditions under which you may access them.
Note to consultants working in education in Alberta, if you wish to use these resources for commercial purposes, please contact